- Responsible to represent Buying & Indirect Procurement Division in system development that involve other Division.
- Responsible to maintain and update Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) in Buying & Indirect Procurement Division and deliver training also support the procedures implementation.
- Monitoring and maintain existing system and application for buying is working properly.
Buying & Indirect Procurement
- Buying System Development and Procedures
- Bachelor Degree from any major
- Over two years dealing with system improvement, procedures development at retail, manufacture or distribution company/consultancy.
- Have experience in system implementation and procedures development will be advantage due to nature of this role.
- Have experience in creating documentation for business processes
- Understand the procurement end to end business process in retail
- Experienced in using SAP Materials Management (SAP MM) is a must
- Good knowledge in Business process modeling software like Bizagi, Mega Tools, Visio or similar software.
- Have good project management skill on system implementation and re-engineering the business process.
- Have good conceptual thinking
- Have good leadership skill, interpersonal skill and open minded
- Writing, proofing, editing and communicating in English.
- Good command in presentation skill
- Placement: JAKARTA