Responsible for finding prospective locations to support company growth through expansion. Build networks with developers, prospective landlords, and government officials to obtain information as early as possible about possible locations for opening new business (including location and environmental surveys). Prepare feasibility studies to identify sites and arrange visits of identified sites with decision makers.
- Expansion Surveyor
- Open for fresh graduate from all majors, preferably from Civil Engineering.
- Able to use computer & mobile applications: Ms. Office, Google Map, Google Earth.
- Able to communicate in english is a plus.
- Willing to work mobile within Java / Sumatra area.
- Have a driving license (min. SIM C).
- Have a good knowledge and interest in updates on retail market activities.
- Have a good network in the property industry is a plus.
- Placement: JAKARTA